There is one big challenge right at the beginning of any ISO 20000 project: It is not quite clear what exactly you need to do in order to become compliant with ISO 20000.
This is where the ITIL - ISO 20000 Bridge comes to the rescue. For every ISO 20000 requirement you get a specific suggestion on how it can be fulfilled, in the form of easy to understand process and document templates.
On this Page:
- Highlights: ITIL - ISO 20000 Bridge
- Versions of the ITIL - ISO 20000 Bridge
- Downloads & Additional Information
Highlights: ITIL - ISO 20000 Bridge
The ITIL - ISO 20000 Bridge offers the ideal way to prepare yourself for the ISO 20000 certification audit.
For a good first impression of our ITIL - ISO 20000 Bridge, take a look at our product video (3:22 min).
Benefits of using the ITIL - ISO 20000 Bridge
Because of its unique combination of ISO 20000 requirements, easy to read reference processes, and document templates, the ITIL - ISO 20000 Bridge allows you to get started quickly, while also saving you time and effort during your ISO 20000 initiative.
It helps you in the following ways:
- At the beginning of your ISO 20000 project, the ITIL - ISO 20000 Bridge enables you to understand what exactly it means for an organization to be ISO 20000 compliant, and to find out what you need to change.
- The process templates make the huge task of developing ISO 20000 compliant processes for your IT organization manageable. Rather than starting with a blank page, you are able to modify professionally designed templates.
- The checklists support the creation of ISO 20000 compliant documents and records. Again, you are able to modify document templates rather than starting with a blank page.
- Our well-structured and coherent process models guide you on your way to creating high-quality process documentation which is able to stand up to your certifier's scrutiny.
- Your certifier will check if all IT staff have a good understanding of the processes in your organization. The legible, easy to understand process models are a big advantage in this respect.
- The comprehensive list of ISO 20000 requirements can be used as a project dashboard, allowing you to keep track of your IT organization's progress toward ISO 20000 compliance.
Contents of the ITIL - ISO 20000 Bridge
The ITIL - ISO 20000 Bridge is designed to be used in combination with the ITIL Process Map. It contains all ISO 20000 requirements and a full representation of the ITIL processes and documents.
A set of detailed diagrams relates the standard’s 147 single requirements (ISO/IEC 20000:2011 Part 1: Service Management System Requirements - these are the mandatory requirements) to the 150 process diagrams and 100 checklists of the ITIL Process Map. You are thus able to start from the ISO 20000 requirements, and to open the corresponding process and document templates with a mouse-click.
In addition, the ITIL - ISO 20000 Bridge contains the original ISO 20000 document in PDF format (ISO/IEC 20000:2011 Part 1: Service Management System Requirements).
Versions of the ITIL - ISO 20000 Bridge
The ITIL - ISO 20000 Bridge can be obtained as an add-on in combination with the ITIL Process Map.
Like our ITIL Reference Process Model, it is available in English or German for a variety of platforms like Visio, ARIS, iGrafx and IBM Rational System Architect. For a full overview of platforms, please refer to our page listing all versions of the ITIL Process Map.
Downloads & Additional Information
|Product Video||For a first introduction to the ITIL ISO 20000 Bridge, take a look at our product video.|
|The factsheet on the ITIL - ISO 20000 Bridge summarizes its contents and benefits on two pages.|
|The PDF Introduction to ISO 20000 and the ITIL - ISO 20000 Bridge contains a comparison between ITIL and ISO 20000, advice on how to go about ISO 20000 certification, and details on how our ITIL - ISO 20000 Bridge supports your ISO 20000 initiative.|
[ref: ITIL - ISO 20000 Bridge]